District Public Image Workshop on September 2, 2017 will be postponed to another date (to be confirmed)

This informs you that the District Public Image Workshop will be postponed to another date, in view of the latest situation on weather, and its implications in transportation for speaker and Rotarians in attending the workshop.

If there is any question, please let RIC or me know. I look forward to meeting all of you again in the future.

Yours in Rotary,

Howard Pong Yuen LAM, PhD

District PI Committee Chair

Logging In